Shipping & Delivery Information
- Orders will ship out within 1-2 working days. Please note that orders placed after 11:00AM on Friday or over the weekend will ship on the following Monday (excluding major holidays).
- FREE STANDARD DELIVERY available for all UK orders including UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland. Delivery takes approximately 5 WORKING DAYS (excluding public holidays)
- EXPRESS DELIVERY FEES ARE £6.95 for all UK orders including UK Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland. Delivery takes approximately 2 WORKING DAYS (excluding public holidays)
- This is a non-signature service
- All international orders placed by 11:00 AM will ship out within 2 business days.
- Delivery takes approximately 10-14 WORKING DAYS depending on delivery location
- EUROPE – INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FEES ARE £12
- REST OF WORLD - INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FEES ARE £25
- You may be asked to pay duties and taxes to your local agency at the final shipping destination.
For International Shipping, please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we ship all orders from the UK.
At this time, we are only offering international orders to be shipped Delivery Duties Unpaid (DDU) and duties and taxes will not be displayed at checkout. Once the order lands in the destination country, payment of taxes and duties may be required to release the order from customs.
Any customs, duties or additional charges which apply to your order (if your order is delivered outside of the UK, for instance) will be your responsibility and are not included in the delivery costs.
If your order has been sent to a destination outside of the UK, customs, duties, and sales taxes are not refundable through Karai Yoga.
We do apologise, but if you choose to return items, Karai Yoga is not responsible for refunding VAT and duties. You may be able to contact the shipping provider to receive a refund of these duties.
If you choose to refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to Karai Yoga, a shipping and handling fee may be deducted from your refund.
Please note international shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities.
Delivery times will vary based on destination country.
Shipping times are based on our best estimate, however, delays can occur in transit or due to holds at your local custom office, so it may take longer for an order to be delivered.
Occasionally, orders are held to be reviewed by our team; these orders may be subject to shipment delays
Karai Yoga Limited is not responsible for delays in shipping or delivery that result from factors outside our control such as inclement weather, acts of God, or any other shipping-related issue(s). Under any circumstance, Karai Yoga Limited is not responsible for incidental or consequential damages.